Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Back at home

July 14th, San Antonio


Well the journey is sadly over. It is nice to be back at home with my friends and family but I do wish I could go back tomorrow to show my husband just how beautiful Spain really is, the pictures really do not do justice.

I returned home with over 800 pictures, and just thousands of memories, fun stories and adventures that will stay with me for a life time. This trip has really changed me in the way I view the world, and how I could improve something's here at home. Spain is focus on keeping a clean environment they pride them selves in using clean energy, recycling and using public transportation it was all this things that made me more aware of the little effort I have put into in keeping a clean environment in our town. Some of my project will be to start recycling, and start pressing our city to provide more options for recycling, since we live in a rural area we do not have city trash pick up but instead we rent dumpsters with no option for recycling. Also I am more energy efficient aware and I will start implementing some changes around my home and also encourage others to do the same. I believe that if we can start working together it is possible to keep the earth clean, first starting with ourselves and family encouraging others to also make the small effort to make a big change.

There is one thing I do regret now coming back from the trip, and that is not keeping a daily journal. So many things happened, that is hard to think back to what city I was even in however I am planning to sit down this week and work on writing as much as I can remember form each place, with the help of the hundred of photos I have, to conserve those memories.

Tomorrow is back to reality, we return to class bright and early where I will be working on grammar and editing the past blogs.

Thanks to all of those who read my blog, I truly appreciated the feedbacks and encouragements.

No comments: